Filed under: Coupe, Performance, Aston Martin, Specialty, Luxury
Bound and determined to get your hands on an Aston Martin One-77? If so, now’s the time to get serious. According to duPont Registry, the very last factory-built One-77 is finally up for sale.
The car is located in Tampa Bay, Florida, and its exact build number is not known. According to the report, the first and last One-77, build numbers one and 77, were pre-sold to wealthy buyers expecting them to appreciate in value faster than the other 75 One-77 models created.
In any case, duPont Registry claims there are between five and eight One-77 supercars roaming the streets in the United States, making this one rare Aston Martin. Interested? Better get a move on… and bring along something in the neighborhood of $2 million.
Only one Aston Martin One-77 left to purchase new originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:01:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Ruby Tuesday Dodge Carl Edwards Copart Ford Denny Hamlin Z Line Toyota
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 Race Car Goes Testing, Still Looks Ferocious
- Report: Cadillac diesel back on the table
- Report: Chrysler employees to get first profit-share payouts since 2005
- Report: Pikes Peak Hill Climb contemplating expansion to two-day event
- Report: Toro Rosso ditches its drivers for fresh talent in 2012
- Mercedes B-Class range-extended EV coming to U.S. – report
- MARTIN BRUNDLE JOINS SON FOR 24 HOURS OF LE MANS DRIVE
- First Toyota 2000GT produced goes up for sale
- Official: 24 Hours of LeMons now welcomes driverless entries