Filed under: Convertible, Coupe, Performance, China, Aston Martin, Beijing Motor Show, Design/Style, Luxury
Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Jaguar and Land Rover all unveiled new special editions at the Beijing Motor Show, and Aston Martin wouldn’t miss the opportunity to join in their company. Hence the Dragon 88 Limited Edition.
A special trim level available on the DBS Volante, Virage Coupe and V8 Vantage S, the Dragon 88 range is outfitted at the hands of the Q by Aston Martin division that tricked out the matte-violet Virage we saw in Geneva. The Dragon 88 celebrates the Year of the Dragon with such special touches as 24-carat gold badges, embroidered headrests, special interior trim, commemorative sill plates and a choice of three unique exterior colors.
As the name implies, only 88 examples will be offered, exclusively in China, at an as-yet undisclosed price. Since your chances of ever seeing one up close, then, remains rather slim, the high-res image gallery above (joined by the press release after the jump) is probably your best shot.
Continue reading Aston Martin rolls out Dragon 88 special editions in Beijing
Aston Martin rolls out Dragon 88 special editions in Beijing originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:29:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
Parker Kligerman Trevor Bayne Out! Pet Care Toyota Jason Leffler David Carl Allison
- Aston Martin Vantage
- Report: Only one Aston Martin One-77 left to purchase new
- Beijing: MG Icon displays Mini-like sensibilities
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 Race Car Goes Testing, Still Looks Ferocious
- Audi Q3 jinlong yufeng theme car arrives in Beijing
- DBR1 designer Ted Cutting dies
- Official: 2013 Dodge Dart is the Neon of the future [w/video]
- MARTIN BRUNDLE JOINS SON FOR 24 HOURS OF LE MANS DRIVE
- Bentley Announces SUV Powertrain Details: Plug-In Hybrid, Output Projections [Beijing Auto Show]